So let’s just talk about last nights BBMA awards:
1. Britney Spears performance was so Brittney. It didn’t surprise me one bit! So as always, I enjoyed it.
2. The first billboard award of the night was given to the weeknd, shocker (being that he was nominated 19 times for them)
3.JoJo introducing Shawn Mendes has perfection written all over it. And shawns performance: 9/10.
4. And man does Ashton Kutcher look good 😩
5.top hot 100 song: see you again. Good choice.
6.Fifth Harmony was on the night shift last night and their performance could do no wrong 😂
7. Meghan Trainors performance is yes
8. Top country song goes to Thomas Rhett. To be honest I don’t know who that is….
9.DJ Khaled gets on stage and I then mute the tv so that I don’t lose any brain cells.
10. BIEBS!!! I would be more than happy to be your company. Maybe we can be each other’s company?
11. Ok where has pink been all of these years? I missed her. Comeback Performance: 10/10
12. ehhh not my favorite look for Jessica Alba.
13. Top male artist: BIEBS! I’m in heaven over here. Once again good choice.
14. wait Nick Jonas and Tove lo sound the same live. They need to come out with more songs pronto. THEY KISSED. Is this real life??
15. Demi Lovato looks so pretty, even with the rock look.
16. Okay I’m obsessed with the song 7 years old 😻😻😻 and also, they sound exactly the same live.
17. I am not about this Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani song, or them as a couple …
18. DNCE’s performance was rave, I loved it. Nick Jonas supporting his brother in the crowd is so cute
19. Top billboard 200 album: Adele. Go figure. Biebs deserved it.
20. Adeles world premiere? Boring.
21.keshas performance wasn’t as good as I was hoping it would be. Kinda disappointed
22. Top R&B Song: the hills by the weeknd. Are you kidding me? Post to be by Chris brown, Omarion, and Jhene Aiko totally deserved to have that award. Just saying. The hills isn’t even an R&B song. Ugh
23. Rihanna? Slayed. As always.
24. Celine dion’s speech when her son presented her the award was so sweet and well said. Love.
25.troye is okay. Just okay.
26. Okay go go go girls, get it.
27. Billboard chart achievement award: Rihanna! Not complaining.
28. BEST PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT: ARIANA GRANDE. I am so into this performance 💕
29. Madonnas tribute to prince was done out of love and respect and it was very well done. Great ending to the show!